• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
21 Just Some Sex Poses

21 Just Some Sex Poses

IAmAFox

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
IAmAFox
IAmAFox submitted a new resource:

21 Just Some Sex Poses - Commissioned Set

View attachment 368474
21 Just Some Sex Poses
This was a commissioned set
Commissions are open if any of you are interested!
Feel free to use in your scenes both free and paid, credit would be amazing!

Consider Supporting me on Patreon to help me make more scenes!

The Demo scene NEEDS THIS PLUGIN:
[URL...

Read more about this resource...

sry i'am relative new here so sorry when i am a litte stupid and didn't know what to do so my question:
did i do somthing wrong or do i miss something the scene works for me but the Characters are both invisible and didn't show up.
as i know i have all thats needed for the scene to work downloaded other scenes working fine but yours not for me for some reason. :(
(and no i didn't use a VR Headset im playing the desktop version)

Last edited:
sry i'am relative new here so sorry when i am a litte stupid and didn't know what to do so my question:
did i do somthing wrong or do i miss something the scene works for me but the Characters are both invisible and didn't show up.
as i know i have all thats needed for the scene to work downloaded other scenes working fine but yours not for me for some reason. :(
(and no i didn't use a VR Headset im playing the desktop version)
have you downloaded all the requirements manually in the description?

well its sorta of a dark blue screen...i can sorta see like a shadow of what must be a head or something bouncing up and down...but yea a lil strange...i have the plugins...when i click/select the Iamafox.Just_some_sex_poses_demo_scene.2 its what i get....sorry man do not mean to bug ya...ill keep trying

well its sorta of a dark blue screen...i can sorta see like a shadow of what must be a head or something bouncing up and down...but yea a lil strange...i have the plugins...when i click/select the Iamafox.Just_some_sex_poses_demo_scene.2 its what i get....sorry man do not mean to bug ya...ill keep trying
i see.. and do you have all the plugins stated in the description, bodylanguage and all its resources?

Man, It's such a dissapointment that it does not work in VR

I was able to get it to work in VR, although it's finicky and I've lost my UI panel a couple times and I couldn't get it back without restarting VaM.

The main things you gotta do are:

1) To free the camera from being locked: Go to the Girl's Plugin page, find the "PoseMe" plugin, go into its UI, go to "General" section (at the top), and change "Cam Mode" from "Bezier" to "None". To apply it you may have to also disable/reenable the plugin or Reload it. I've gotten it to work a couple times but I've also gotten it to hide the UI forever without knowing how to get it back. If I figure it out for sure I'll try to update these directions.

2) To hide the floating penis tip: Go to the girl's plugin "FillMeUp" UI, click "Xray" (3rd line from the top) and uncheck "XRay enabled (Global)" and "XRay Enabled".

3) To change the poses: Go back to the "PoseMe" plugin UI, click the "Pose" button at the top, then select a pose in the "Pose" dropdown menu. It should be a number between 0 and 20.

Anyone know how to get the UI back when it disappears?

I was able to get it to work in VR, although it's finicky and I've lost my UI panel a couple times and I couldn't get it back without restarting VaM.

The main things you gotta do are:

1) To free the camera from being locked: Go to the Girl's Plugin page, find the "PoseMe" plugin, go into its UI, go to "General" section (at the top), and change "Cam Mode" from "Bezier" to "None". To apply it you may have to also disable/reenable the plugin or Reload it. I've gotten it to work a couple times but I've also gotten it to hide the UI forever without knowing how to get it back. If I figure it out for sure I'll try to update these directions.

2) To hide the floating penis tip: Go to the girl's plugin "FillMeUp" UI, click "Xray" (3rd line from the top) and uncheck "XRay enabled (Global)" and "XRay Enabled".

3) To change the poses: Go back to the "PoseMe" plugin UI, click the "Pose" button at the top, then select a pose in the "Pose" dropdown menu. It should be a number between 0 and 20.

Anyone know how to get the UI back when it disappears?
thanks for the info, unfortunately when its a body language thing its better to speak to cheesyfx about it, I just make the scene not the plugins, thanks!

i see.. and do you have all the plugins stated in the description, bodylanguage and all its resources?
i brought down all the additional plugins...thank you for replying. i think so if downloading the plugin brings down the resources...i can check on that

Great scene. One question, when I use the second pose, the woman is just still while the guy is trying to pull her arm, she doesn't move. Is she suppose to move or is just still.

Attachments

• VaM_2024.05.20-11.49_1.png
    VaM_2024.05.20-11.49_1.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
Great scene. One question, when I use the second pose, the woman is just still while the guy is trying to pull her arm, she doesn't move. Is she suppose to move or is just still.
its a known bug atm

Back
Top Bottom