• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

@CheesyFX :

Stoopid Question: That posing feature (sub-plugin) only really works well in Desktop? Or does it also work in VR, and you merely haven't yet found a way to display those nifty little in-scene-Thumbnails in VR? (If the latter is the case, you might want to have a look at JayJayWon's UIAssist - it can display loads of little "windows/buttons" in quite a performant way (and has been able to do that for aeons). Maybe JayJAyWon would be willing to share the respective code.)
PoseMe is fully functional in VR. The problem is that you can't see the buttons.
But... just wait a little :)

Hi, there's nothing you can do in the current version. I'll register the setting with v61.

EDIT: By looking at your scene I notice that you use a lot of stuff that is not needed or will conflict with BodyLanguage. For example:
AutoGenThruster
VAMMoan
ExpressionRandomizers (to some degree)

And I'd strongly suggest using FocusOnMe for the lighting instead of HeadLightLink, especially if you want them to follow the player.
Thank you Chessy for your recommendations.
I completely revised my version. Great. Gain in FPS With FocusOnMe. More fluid. and a lot fewer plugins. Once you start to know your plugins, it's easy ;-).
Even for a French person who doesn't speak English :)
I'm looking forward to your new version for managing the PoseMe plugins in VR and penis Xray vision :)
sorry for the translation, I use a translator ;-) Thank you again for your work and your involvement

In PoseMe (Cinematic/Cycle Poses) how do we make the poses loop back to the beginning after playing the final pose?

Also, how do I make all the poses play for the same length of time?
Example: I've noticed pose 1 plays for a shorter length of time than all the other poses.

Last edited: