• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Solved How do I get it to stop??

virtamater

Reactions

I set up some collision triggers with the fluids asset... With a few of everlaster's Float parameters plug ins, I was able to vary the speed, thickness and force of the .. drops.. the result is kind of like a procedural generated cum shot..
Plus side.. is cool as I don't have to trigger it in the timeline and it could be random.. If i could figure out how to turn it off..
Right now it's just Like a firehose lol.. How would i set a timer so it doesn't just stay on the whole scene???

Solution
View attachment 298688
View attachment 298689I set up some collision triggers with the fluids asset... With a few of everlaster's Float parameters plug ins, I was able to vary the speed, thickness and force of the .. drops.. the result is kind of like a procedural generated cum shot..
Plus side.. is cool as I don't have to trigger it in the timeline and it could be random.. If i could figure out how to turn it off..
Right now it's just Like a firehose lol.. How would i set a timer so it doesn't just stay on the whole scene???

You could add a Logic Bricks Delay/RandomDelay and trigger it, Action On Trigger would be to Stop Stream of Fluids
View attachment 298688
View attachment 298689I set up some collision triggers with the fluids asset... With a few of everlaster's Float parameters plug ins, I was able to vary the speed, thickness and force of the .. drops.. the result is kind of like a procedural generated cum shot..

You could add a Logic Bricks Delay/RandomDelay and trigger it, Action On Trigger would be to Stop Stream of Fluids

Upvote 0
Solution
Could that Random Delay Pause a scene in precise places? I've set up Kitty Mocaps changing room scene with random clothes each time she goes in the back area with the preset switcher.. sometimes it takes a bit long to complete the outfit before her animation sends her back out.. Could this add like 3 seconds of her in the back waiting before she walks back out?? I'm going to have to study the demo scene for Logic Bricks :)

Upvote 0
Could that Random Delay Pause a scene in precise places? I've set up Kitty Mocaps changing room scene with random clothes each time she goes in the back area with the preset switcher.. sometimes it takes a bit long to complete the outfit before her animation sends her back out.. Could this add like 3 seconds of her in the back waiting before she walks back out?? I'm going to have to study the demo scene for Logic Bricks :)

For this I would add a fade out/in brick. Scene fades out, in the background everything loads, and when the scene fades in again everything is set. Just find the right timing before it fades in again

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom