• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Newbie me. Trying to get through MacGruber's Instructions for using Unity and ran into a BIG problem.

BlackMagic

Reactions
There is no VamExporter. I downloaded and installed everything per the instructions - but there is no item/window for VamExporter and I am as confused as a dizzy monkey! How can I export the "hard way" because the bunch of files Unity spits out is confusing.

It seems you didn't follow the instructions as I followed them a few days ago and everything worked well. Read them again.

Upvote 0
It seems you didn't follow the instructions as I followed them a few days ago and everything worked well. Read them again.
Well, I went through 3 times already. Even RE downloaded every thing/re-installed. Verified Unity version,etc. So I guess I am just stupid, cause I got the same f'n result.

Upvote 0
Number of times = certainty. Where instruction says "Next do the same with Tools → VaMExporter" I took that to mean from under Asset/Tools on lower left. I AM stupid. Just noticed Tools on Unity Menu. DUH!
6am no sleep and I see what two days of frustrating attempts missed. Almost 70yr old and former engineer -jeeeze Egg on my face! Sorry to have bothered you.

Attachments

• Console.jpg
    Console.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
No worries, it's common to be a bit lost or interpret in another way a unfamiliar program, done it a million times 😓 . The important thing is that it's all working now.
Have fun with it.

Upvote 0
在哪里

在哪里看教程,找不到链接
You could have just checked MacGruber's resources as it's mentioned in the title, it's easily found:

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom