• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

I placed the morph file in the game folder but I can’t find it in the game, how can I find it?

xxARESxx

Reactions
Hello! I missed a custom morph file - 880w1v.dsf I put it in the game folder but I can’t find it in the game (how can I find it in the game? The name of the file is this 880w1v.dsf I enter it in the morph search but I can’t find it

Where in the game folder? Your custom morph files would typically be in Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/[Free] your-user-name. Substitute male for female, if that's the case.

Where in the game folder? Your custom morph files would typically be in Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/[Free] your-user-name. Substitute male for female, if that's the case.
this morph is in the folder Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female it's for a girl I find it in the folder itself, but I can’t find it in the game in the morph settings

Are you sure it's really a morph file? In Daz, it would have been under Content\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 2\Female\Morphs.

Back
Top Bottom