• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

I see mention of VR hands?

BlackMagic

Reactions
Is it possible to have a VR hand replace the cursor in desktop mode? Even further to have an index finger hand, an open hand, and a closed hand? Even scenes with a desktop version don't respond well to a cursor, so if there was a way to move a VR hand around in place of the cursor, it might make it easier. Please? Pretty please?

it might make it easier.
No, it doesn't. Because a mouse is a 2D device. But a hand would have collision and need 3D movement.
(Sure, there are 3D mouses...but few people have them or are actually able to use them)

If you want hands....get a used Quest2 from Ebay (or whatever) and play in VR. They aren't that expensive anymore.

Yah, I realized the issue with the 3D (depth) problem as I was going to sleep. DUH. Maybe once I get less in debt to the medical industry, I will look into getting something - but that will be a long way off. Curse of being old and a youth ill spent - paying for the sins of my youth. Damn it.

Back
Top Bottom