• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
KM444 Android Beta 1.0

Paid Scenes KM444 Android Beta 1.0

KittyMocap

Reactions
Twitter
KittyMocap
Hello Kitty! I really liked the scene. I've been waiting for something like this for a long time, where a girl is actively engaged with a guy. But I have a problem with the scene, maybe it’s just me, but that’s the crux of the problem. When the animations end and the android goes to its original position (back to where it was at the beginning), it remains disabled and that’s it. The music plays, but there are no animations. Even the Play button doesn't appear. Can this be fixed somehow? Usually, your scenes are looped, but here they are not.

Hello Kitty! I really liked the scene. I've been waiting for something like this for a long time, where a girl is actively engaged with a guy. But I have a problem with the scene, maybe it’s just me, but that’s the crux of the problem. When the animations end and the android goes to its original position (back to where it was at the beginning), it remains disabled and that’s it. The music plays, but there are no animations. Even the Play button doesn't appear. Can this be fixed somehow? Usually, your scenes are looped, but here they are not.
Hey! Yes, I didn't loop this scene. But you can do it yourself by checking the loop box before starting the scene.👍

for this scene, and this scene alone, my view gets all sorts of crazy in VR. my screen shakes like I'm shaking my head all over the place when I'm not. Has an error on load, but otherwise works fine in desktop mode.

Back
Top Bottom