• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Morphs AshAuryn's Sexpressions 2.0 Teaser Pack - 4 New Sexy Facial Expressions

AshAuryn

Staff member
Developer
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
ashauryn
AshAuryn submitted a new resource:

AshAuryn's Sexpressions 2.0 Teaser Pack - 4 New Sexy Facial Expressions - Teaser pack of 4 New Sexy Facial Expressions including Ahegao, Blow Job, Kissing, and Lip Biting

4 Brand New Hot and Sexy Facial Expressions from the recently released Sexpressions 2.0 Morph Pack!

Check out the link below for 32 New Expression Morphs, 44 Eye/Brow Morphs, and 29 Mouth Morphs you can mix and match for over 1,200 unique combinations!

https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/ashauryns-sexpressions-2-0-facial-expression-morph-pack.24525/

This free teaser pack includes:

View attachment 165887[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Hi

i do not get your installation and usage help. I noticed you haven' t added this in your past releases too ;)

So

I do copy the AshAuryn.AshAuryn_Sexpressions_2_Point_0_Teaser.1.var over to AddonPackages and if i am in VAM how do i access the expresssions then ?

My Model is loaded and i need the steps from that moment.

You write
INSTRUCTIONS
After installing the VAC, from the Morphs tab you can find these expressions under Pose/AshAuryn/Expressions/Sex.
If you are a Patreon subscriber and download the full Sexpression 2.0 105 morph pack, be sure to remove this teaser pack to avoid duplicate morphs.

From which "morphs TAB" are you speaking here?

I have Female Morphs
but there is nothing in that Menu to select a folder Pose/AshAuryn/Expressions/Sex
If i select the sorted menu i see your name but it lists only 5 moprhs.
Even after a hard reset or shutdown.

So i would appreciate to receive the working workflow since i am always issues to access expression packs ;D

Thx a lot for creating all the nice expressions :)

I wanna point out typo, you probably meant VAR package (VAC is legacy package).
Extending instructions like: "...from the female Morphs tab you can find these expressions under Pose/AshAuryn/Expressions/Sex category."
should be self explanatory (where to look) for newcomers/less savvy users. ;)

I wanna point out typo, you probably meant VAR package (VAC is legacy package).
Extending instructions like: "...from the female Morphs tab you can find these expressions under Pose/AshAuryn/Expressions/Sex category."
should be self explanatory (where to look) for newcomers/less savvy users. ;)

Thanks! fixed.

Back
Top Bottom