• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Eyes bugged out / popped out

daddymusprime

Reactions
The eyes were the biggest issue, though..every time I pan the cam above the model, the eyes pop out in front of the lids to track it. No plugins loaded anywhere. Morph/poses zero'd. Any ideas? I'm having a similar issue with the tip of my tongue being warped. All tongue/mouth morph/poses are zero's and tried just defaulting as well. The nips/areola had an issue too, can't flatten, poked out in a spike, with no morph/poses for any breast/nip/areola..

does that happen on an empty scene and on a default model too? like if you hit Reset Look.

I've only seen stuff like that due to morphs I think

I think I figured it out, it should be due to some head morphs I was messing with. I have a list of them to go through. Could also be due to some morphs baked into a merged morph set, and it may be baked it, so I may be SOL. Thanks for the response @SPQR, you're an absolute legend around here, couldn't run my scenes without your hard work

Back
Top Bottom