• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Solved How to get the girl's mouth to close?

bloodsuga

Reactions
I new to VaM and I want the girl from this this scene to have a neutral mouth look.
I changed the girl's "mouth open" morph to 0, but when I play the animation the mouth is open again.
I've tried to turn off auto expression and tongue collision but it doesn't work.
If I don't pause the animation then changing the mouth open morph wouldn't do anything.
I must be missing something right? Any help?:unsure:

The mouth is being animated in some form. If it's keyframed in Timeline perhaps you can delete that Target. If it's a mocap, then I have no idea if that's possible.
If you're a subscriber of SPLINE you could ask him, but I suspect he makes his scene as mocaps.

Upvote 0
The mouth is being animated in some form. If it's keyframed in Timeline perhaps you can delete that Target. If it's a mocap, then I have no idea if that's possible.
If you're a subscriber of SPLINE you could ask him, but I suspect he makes his scene as mocaps.
I figured it out. I had to disable some MorphTimelineRecord.Plugin in the Plugins tab for the girl, thanks for the reply anyways (y)

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom