• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Infinite Dance Motions

Scenes Infinite Dance Motions

pinosante

Reactions
pinosante submitted a new resource:

Infinite Dance Motions - Have a girl dance infinitely with smooth transitions to your music

This is a scene where a girl is dancing infinitely, including smooth transitions between all moves. Legs and arms are animated separately, with distinct transitions for each.

The music used in this scene is Meizong - Phate, which has a free use license. You can also upload your own music to the scene and click on SET_BPM_AND_MUSIC_HERE to select your music. Also, set the BPM there. Important: ensure that the music you upload starts right at the beat. Check your music file with a tool like...

Read more about this resource...

I've noticed that the menus disappear entirely when I load moyashi's PostProcessing plugin, and in some instances while I have the Tiseb ColorTone asset loaded (when I bring up the animation descriptions, for example). Not sure what's causing this.

Pretty cool otherwise though! Reminds me of what's possible with HAL9001's BeatIt plugin and one of SallyWhitemane's scenes, although there's obviously more going on here, due to the programmed dance transitions. The only thing I'd want at this point is a more natural audio sync/BPM recognition situation; as things are it's tedious constantly adjusting for different songs (and as you've said, having many audio files that would need Audacity editing or summat).

Made for a really cool quick club dance scene though...combined this with hazmhox's crowdgenerator (circular crowd looking in, made of unlit colored shadows) and used the old BlackClub asset for an intimate mini-club sexytime dance vibe. I also adjusted the lighting to have more of the area/peepuls vertex lit with the semi-synced colors. Super cool.

Thank you very much for your efforts!

Hi @Stars&Garters thanks for your feedback. I have no clue either why the PostProcessing / Tiseb Color Tone asset is having an interaction with the menu. My fear is that it has to do with the Vamstory plugin.

A more natural audio sync/BPM recognition would be very useful. I'm going to look into. No idea how hard it is to make that.

I'm glad you enjoyed the scene!

I was able to swap music and looks fairly easily. All the girls I use love this scene, especially the busty ones! ;) I agree more variation would be nice.

I'll just leave this here...

1715062742.jpg

Looks great. I agree that more variation would be nice. Working on that :).

I know I may be way off from the purpose of the scene but here goes...I was looking at some of the features and was wondering about the future BPM feature. Is it possible to show how the speed adjustment in Timeline effects the BPM? For example, if I create an animation in Timeline with the default Global speed of 1.00 and the length is 4 seconds what would that represent in BPM? Being able to set the Timeline Speed (Global) or Speed (This) for a predetermined BPM would be helpful.

I can see the right side buttons, but I can't see the SET_BPM_AND_MUSIC_HERE button. Any idea why?

I can see the right side buttons, but I can't see the SET_BPM_AND_MUSIC_HERE button. Any idea why?
There is no button for that. Go to the select tab (for atoms) and click SET_BPM_AND_MUSIC_HERE. Click Plugins and add music (you will have to have the music you wish to use already added), then change the tempo to match the song you added.

Back
Top Bottom