• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Quest 3 Passthrough  + Recording

Guides Quest 3 Passthrough + Recording

I have a 4090 and a 7900x. I swear I had this working 6 months ago, but when I try it now I get like 1 frame every 3 seconds, it basically freezes up my entire rig.

Nevermind, figured it out. Missed the step about a custom batch file to launch it. Bypassing SteamVR fixed it. The wife's going to wear it tonight, she wants a girl watching her while... ya know :)

"Load your scene (prefer empty scene with just your person atoms and lights applied for pure passthrough experience of your models in your real environment or remove CUA’s and such for existing scenes)"

Would you mind showing us an example of taking an exisiting scene and "removing CUA's and such" for those of us non-creators?

"Load your scene (prefer empty scene with just your person atoms and lights applied for pure passthrough experience of your models in your real environment or remove CUA’s and such for existing scenes)"

Would you mind showing us an example of taking an exisiting scene and "removing CUA's and such" for those of us non-creators?
You just open the scenes content and remove everything which is visible in the scene, just leaving the character.
You have to be on the Creator tier I think to do this, not quite sure.
Here's an example:

Back
Top Bottom