• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Sex Sounds (free)

Other Sex Sounds (free)

BlackMagic

Reactions
BlackMagic submitted a new resource:

Sex Sounds (free) - assetbundle of female contains folders for moan,cuss,BJ,Anal,After

I bundled a whole bunch of sounds from Freesound web site by a lady going by Jackie Calistahhh free to use as long as she is given credit. I removed wav files that said daddy from her bundle. Hey it MIGHT be okay, in role play and some couple call each other mom and dad - but I don't want to get banned!

Read more about this resource...

I tried to add this to an audio source with logic bricks "soundfromAB" plugin, but nothing is loaded from the assetbundle file. Shows it as empty.

I tried to add this to an audio source with logic bricks "soundfromAB" plugin, but nothing is loaded from the assetbundle file. Shows it as empty.
I have no idea what was wrong, but I made a new one today with shortened file name, etc. Try the new one and let me know. I am still trying to figure this stuff out myself.

I have no idea what was wrong, but I made a new one today with shortened file name, etc. Try the new one and let me know. I am still trying to figure this stuff out myself.
Just tried, still doesn't work for me.

I haven't gotten around creating a VAR yet or I would do one with just a female and a button for you to ttry. It works fine for me. Anyone out there try the assetbundle yet?

Back
Top Bottom