• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Solved Way to divide an assetbundle to multiple small assetbundles?

Xacreux

Reactions
I have an assetbundle file which is used for my scene that contains multiple ".unity"s. The problem is that the size of the assetbundle file is too big (near 1Gbytes) so it cannot be included in the single var file. (due to the upload size limit of 500Mb of hub) I want to divide the assetbundle file into multiple assetbundle files which contains only one ".unity".

Is there any good recommendations? or standalone tools to do this? or simple scripts to be used in the unity editor?
I'm not a person of unity editor, so tried some scripts, but all failed.

Solution
Is it your own assetbundle initially?

If not, I would forget about it... you're gonna spend days "reverse engineering" the bundle through extraction, and you might not be able to grab all the assets you need.
Is it your own assetbundle initially?

If not, I would forget about it... you're gonna spend days "reverse engineering" the bundle through extraction, and you might not be able to grab all the assets you need.

Upvote 0
Solution
Sadly It's not mine. It's too much for me "reverse engineering" the stuff. Thanks for the comment.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom